Chemical Epoxy Powder Coatings with Cheap Cost
|FOB Price:||US $2-3.5 / KGS|
|Min. Order:||500 KGS|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 KGS||US $2-3.5/ KGS|
|Production Capacity:||4000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SP-06
- Appearance: Powder
- Method: Spray
- Drying Method: 180-200ºC/10-20 Minutes
- Substrate: Surface of Metal Products
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Particle Size: 30-45um in Average
- Texture: Frosted/Orange-Peel/Wrinkle/Hammer etc.
- Application: Building Coating/Appliance Paint/Furniture Paint
- Transport Package: Thick PE Bag; Cardboard Carton for Export
- Origin: Nanjing City, Jiangsu, China
- Color: Ral Colors
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Level: Finish Coat
- Certification: SGS RoHS ISO9001
- Components: Resin, Pigment, Curing Agents & Additives
- Shelf Time: 1 Year
- Gloss: High/Low/Matt
- Special Effect: Glowing in The Dark/Fluorescent/Metallic etc.
- Trademark: suping
- Specification: N. W. 20KG/Carton
- HS Code: 3907910000
Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a "skin". The powder may be a thermoplastic or a thermoset polymer. It is usually used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. Powder coating is mainly used for coating of metals, such as household appliances, aluminum extrusions, drum hardware, and automobile and bicycle parts.
Color RAL colors, customized colors
Product Workflow Chart
1 .Why do you choose us?
e.Trial orders or sample orders are warmly welcomed.
f. Our products have been exported to Europe, America & South Asia etc.
2. What about the MOQ, Packing, Time of Shipment of your factory?
3. What's the acceptable Trade Terms and Terms of Payment?
a. Trade Terms: FOB,CIF or C&F.
b. Terms of Payment: 30%T/T prepayment, balance T/T payment before shipment; L/C.