Blue Eco-Friendly Spray Paints and Coatings
|FOB Price:||US $2-3.5 / KGS|
|Min. Order:||500 KGS|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 KGS||US $2-3.5/ KGS|
|Production Capacity:||4000 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||Thick PE Bag; Cardboard Carton for Export|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SPR-55
- Appearance: Powder
- Paint Film Property: Decorative Property
- Level: Finish Coat
- Certification: ISO9001, RoHS
- Components: Resin, Pigment, Curing Agents & Additives
- Shelf Time: 1 Year
- Gloss: High/Low/Matt
- Trademark: suping
- Origin: Nanjing City, Jiangsu, China
- Color: Blue
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Method: Spray
- Category: Thermoset Powder Coating
- Substrate: Surface of Metal Products
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Particle Size: 30-45um in Average
- Application: Fitness Facility/Mechanical Spare Parts etc.
- Specification: N. W. 20Kg/Carton
- HS Code: 3907910000
Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and a powder coating is that the powder coating does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a "skin". The powder may be a thermoplastic or a thermoset polymer. It is usually used to create a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. Powder coating is mainly used for coating of metals, such as household appliances, aluminum extrusions, drum hardware, and automobile and bicycle parts.
Color RAL colors, PANTONE colors & customized colors
Product Workflow Chart
Top 5 Reasons to Powder Coat Your Products
1. Economics - The economic benefits of powder coating are numerous but the largest benefit has to do with efficiency and overspray. The average transfer efficiency of powder coating is 60-70% and any over spray is a solid and can be reclaimed and re-used netting virtually no wasted product. With liquid paint you have a transfer efficiency of 30-35%, roughly 50% of the product is evaporated and there is no possibility of reclaiming over spray. The base product for powder coating is also substantially cheaper than wet paint.
2. Safety - Safely applying powder coating requires precautionary measures to avoid breathing in the powder and getting it on your skin.
3. Environmental - There are many environmental advantages of powder coating as well. Since there are no solvents or volatile organic compounds there is no damage to the environment during application.
4. Mechanical - Powder coating generally produces a coating twice as thick as standard paint. The real advantage is its flexibility and ability to bend and yield with the material it is applied to.
5. Production Advantages - The main advantage from a production point of view is that when the powder coated product comes out of the oven it is completely cured within 20min and ready to be put to work. Standard liquid paints can take days to completely cure and depend on the atmospheric conditions.
1 .Why do you choose us?
e. Trial orders or sample orders are warmly welcomed.
f. Our products have been exported to Europe, America & South Asia and so on.
2. What about the MOQ, Packing, Time of Shipment of your factory?
3. What's the acceptable Trade Terms and Terms of Payment?
a. Trade Terms: FOB,CIF or C&F.
b. Terms of Payment: 30%T/T prepayment, balance T/T payment before shipment; L/C.
a. By Air
It is the fastest, but most expensive. It usually takes 3-4 working days to arrive.
If there is an urgent requirement, you can choose it.
b. By Sea
It is much cheaper, but it is slower. It usually takes 15-30 working days to arrive.
It is a good choice if there is an economical requirement.
c. By courier
There are various express companies for your selection, such as FedEx, DHL, UPS & TNT etc..